Are you looking for a new way to update your look and get some healthy skin care tips?
Join us for an evening of fun while learning basic skincare and make up tricks that will give you a healthy new glow with a natural look. The class will cover skincare, important sunscreen care tips, foundations, contouring, highlighting and a variety of ways to improve your skin with a fresh new look! Sign up today with family and friends. Take some time for yourself during these challenging times and get ready for some fun! We will be having this new program on Zoom so you can participate right from home!
Please have these supplies below ready for the class:
* Mirror to see yourself in
* Headband or tie for hair
* Cotton rounds moistened with water
* Any products they have on hand, facial cleanser toner/mist exfoliant (if none make the one Sarah posted on her Facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRoseSK/
* Mask (if none make the one posted on Facebook)
* Face serum if possible, if not olive oil or massage oil to demo self facial massage
* Moisturiser SPF preferably facial but body would be fine to go over ingredients
* Makeup kit/bag for makeup tutorial
* Makeup brushes if possible
* Q tips
Class Info For Zoom Login Below:
Sarah Kitson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Gloom to Glam-Skincare Tips for Spring and Summer!
Meeting ID: 205 335 4963Password: 0gVzWx
Time: Jun 10, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Program is FREE. However, if you would like to make a donation to benefit programs please email, email@example.com.