Field Hockey, Girls (Gr 1-5)
A Recreational Field Hockey Program that focuses on skills and fundamentals of the game while having fun. All abilities are welcome. A field hockey stick will be provided for the season for players to use. Shin guards, goggles, and mouth guards are required.
Days: Mondays and Thursdays (weather permitting)
Dates: September 13 - October 28 (There will be a few games scheduled at different days/times. Attendance is optional for these). The game/playday schedule will come out in early September.
Time: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: McAlister School Fields
- Program is designed to teach the skills and fundamentals.
- Registration fee is $50.00 Residents - $60.00 Non-residents.
- Registration closes on Monday, September 7 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity. Limited Enrollment.
- Program fee includes T-shirt and instruction.
- Suffield Parks & Recreation will provide sticks for use at the program.
- Girls are asked to wear loose, comfortable clothing, sneakers, or cleats and shin guards.
- Everyone must wear shin guards and mouth guards or they will not be allowed to participate.
- Children with casts are not allowed to participate.
- For your child's safety and the safety of other players, Jewelry is not permitted.
- Parents, please consider the timing of any new piercings after the program ends.
- A few games/playdays will be scheduled, but are optional.
Additional Forms and Files: