Tabata Bootcamp - New Outdoor Workout!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
You will have a blast in this ultimate calorie burning high intensity class.
Tabata is a form of HIIT (high-intensity interval training) that alternates between twenty seconds of intense bursts of work and ten seconds of rest in four-minute rounds. This class will have you burning calories even after you leave class. All fitness levels are welcomed. Enjoy this great class with friends at beautiful Bruce Park Pavilion for a terrific outdoor workout!
- INSTRUCTOR: Joseph Hicks, Certified Personal Trainer, ISTA
- Registration closes on Friday, July 24 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity.
- Limited enrollment.
- Meet at Bruce Park Pavilion. (Heavy rain and thunderstorms will cancel the program that day and will be rescheduled if possible.)
- Please wear comfortable clothes that allow for movement and wear and bring a face mask, water bottle and a Yoga Mat. We ask everyone to check their temperature before coming to class and if you have a temperature, over 100 please do not come to class.
- Please do not come to class if you are feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.