Suffield Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Inclusive Recreation Programming and Bowling Buddies Outing Group
These programs foster friendships, socialization, promote community involvement and independence. This group enjoys educational presentations, fitness activities, crafting classes, games and events that are inclusive. Many fun outings throughout the year are held. The programs are geared for junior high school students through adult. Enrollment is on a first come first paid basis. Volunteers are always welcome. If you wish to join the group and receive notifications of upcoming events, you must pre-register. Currently, there is a Zoom program running each week with games, trivia and bingo nights for the group during the COVID-19 pandemic. We also have scheduled outdoor walks and exercise nights. Please contact Donna Carney-Bastrzycki, Director of Special Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructor: Donna Carney-Bastrzycki
- Zoom and Walk programs are Free.
- When we get back to bowling it is $11.00 Fee includes 3 games & shoe rental and is paid directly to bowling alley (Spare Time Lanes) on the day of the program.
- Registration deadline is ongoing thru May 2021
- All participants must pre-register and fill out a medical/registration waiver prior to beginning bowling and attending events. Please email-Donna Carney-Bastrzycki at email@example.com