Tee Ball Clinic - Kindergarten
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Children will use a stationary tee to hit a modified ball to introduce them to the game of baseball and softball. This program focuses on skills and fundamentals and is a non-competitive fun activity for Boys and Girls who have turned 5 years old by December 31, 2020 or are presently in Kindergarten.
Program Days & Times: Tuesday OR Thursday 4:00 - 4:45 p.m.
Dates: April 27 and/or April 29
Location: Spaulding School Playground
Fee: $25.00 for one session; $40.00 for both
Registration closes on Tuesday, April 13 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity.
Suffield Residents Only.
- INSTRUCTOR: Volunteer Parent Coaches and Parks & Recreation Staff
- This developmental program focuses on skills and fundamentals of Tee Ball while having fun.
- Please bring your own glove.
- Registration closes on Tuesday, April 13 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity.
- Limited enrollment.
- For your child’s safety and the safety of others, the following jewelry is not permitted to be worn: earrings, rings, bracelets, rubber and friendship type wrist bands, anklets, body piercing, watches, necklaces, metal and plastic head bands, barrettes, hair clips.
- ITEMS ALLOWED: cloth or elastic hair bands or pony tail holders. Parents, please consider the timing of any new piercings until after the program ends.
- For safety reasons children with casts are not allowed to participate.