Suffield Family Ice Skating Nights - FREE
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join Suffield Parks & Recreation for some FREE family fun, along with a few special guests!
DATE: Friday and Saturday, February 26 & 27
TIME: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LOCATION: Community Skating Rink behind McAlister School
COVID-safe activities on-site. All COVID protocols will be followed.
Please only register for one night of skating, as there are limited spots available for each night.
Weather dependent, an attempt will be made to reschedule if necessary. If your night is not able to be held due to weather, do not attend the other night without being pre-registered.
No one admitted without pre-registration. Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
Due to COVID protocols, this event is for Suffield residents only.
Please bring your own skates.
NOTE: If registration is unavailable due to reaching maximum capacity, please email the Parks & Recreation Office at email@example.com to be put on a waiting list. Please include your name, phone number and number of family members you would like to register.
- February 26th Skate Night registration closes on Thursday, February 25 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity. Limited enrollment.
- February 27th Skate Night registration closes on Friday, February 26 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity. Limited enrollment.
- Please bring your own skates.
- COVID-safe activities onsite.
- All CVOVID protocols will be followed.
- No one admitted without pre-registration. Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian.