Premier Lacrosse Camp (Boys Entering Gr. 4-9)
Premier Lacrosse Camp is for boy field players, and goalies, entering grades 4-9, whose goal is to enhance the total development of each player through a strict focus on fundamentals, skill development, and a better understanding of game play. This camp will have something for everyone as individual attention, high level instruction, and healthy competition, no matter what the level of play, will be there for all of our campers.
Fundamentals to include throwing, catching, shooting, and groundballs. Athletic development work to include dynamic stretching, static stretching, strength work, and running. Game like situations to include even-man situations, odd-man situations, 6v6 scrimmage, 10v10 scrimmage, fast break, ride/ clear, face-off, and small area games. Specialized instruction to include the specifics of playing attack, mid-field, defense, face-offs, and goalie.
In addition, we will have a specialized curriculum and space dedicated to those campers entering high school. With this, our goal is to give our campers, whom will be entering the 9th grade, the tools necessary to prepare them for the game at the high school level.
Premier Camps has partnered with Spiral Up Athletics Academy’s Director and Lacrosse Coach, to head up the coaching staff. Coach Kossbiel will be joined by a staff that will include current high school and college level coaches and players that have both grown up in, and still coach in the northern Connecticut area.
What to bring: Full lacrosse equipment, water bottle, cleats, gym shoes, and a light snack.
There is a very limited supply of smaller equipment for those younger players who have not played in the past. Be sure to wear sunscreen.
If you want a great experience, come to Premier Lacrosse!
All COVID protocols will be followed to ensure maximum safety for players and staff.
NOTE: A copy of your child's latest physical and immunization records must be on file with the Parks & Recreation Department prior to camp to participate.
Please email completed forms to: email@example.com or mail to: Suffield Parks & Recreation
145 Bridge Street.
Suffield, CT 06078
- INSTRUCTOR: Coach Scott Kossbiel from Spiral Up Athletics Academy, and Staff. Staff includes current high school and college level coaches and players that have both grown up in, and still coach in the northern Connecticut area.
- Price includes printed/reversible scrimmage vest (over equipment). Preferred vest size not guaranteed.
- All COVID protocols will be followed to ensure maximum safety for players and staff.
- Be sure to wear sunscreen, pack a lunch and bring plenty of water.
- Registration closes on Monday, August 2 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity.
- Limited enrollment.