Basketball 2022 Season - Kinderhoops
This introductory program is designed especially for Boys & Girls presently in Kindergarten.
Suffield Residents Only.
They will learn the basic skills and fundamentals of basketball, using modified equipment and mini basketballs, in a fun environment.
Session 1: 9:00-9:45 a.m.
Session 2: 10:00-10:45 a.m.
Session 3: 11:00-11:45 a.m.
Program Dates: Saturdays, December 18, January 8, 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12, 19
NOTE: No games on December 25 & January 1.
Location: Senior Center/Youth Services Building, 145 Bridge Street.
Discount: $5.00 for second child or more.
Registration closes on Saturday, November 27 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity. Limited enrollment.
Late Fee: $95.00 effective Friday, November 12.
No refunds after Friday, December 3.
PLEASE NO SPECIAL REQUESTS. Children are in the same gym during their registered time slot.
NOTE: Masks must be worn at all times while inside the school.
Shirt size availability may be limited.
For your child’s safety and the safety of others, jewelry and casts are not allowed.
- Inclement Weather: Cancellations will be on suffieldrec.com and our Facebook page or email and text messages will be sent to your Myrec account email. Programs have a specific start and end date and can not be extended.
- Due to circumstances out of our control, school functions randomly may cancel our programs at late notice and make ups may not be possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may bring. PROGRAMS HAVE LIMITED ENROLLMENT AND LIMITED GYM SPACE.
- The deadline for registration is established so that we can properly be prepared for the program with instructors and equipment. We appreciate your advanced cooperation. All registrations submitted after the deadline will be charged a late fee. Register early to avoid late fee.
- 25% Cancellation Fee will be charged for cancellations.
- NOTE: No refunds after Friday, December 3.